Medisoft Clinical gives you the latest practice automation by combining the practice management software with a fully functional electronic health record (EHR) at a price point geared to smaller physician practices like yours. The software will enable you to easily perform important tasks like:
- Sharing demographic information to eliminate redundant data entry
- Automatically informing the nurse in the exam room area when a patient is ready for his or her appointment to save staff time
- Creating an electronic encounter form that is automatically populated with ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes based on the provider’s SOAP notes
Reasons you should use Medisoft Clinical in your practice:
Unlike other EHRs, Medisoft Clinical features Bright Note Technology™ design, which allows physicians to complete the entire chart from a single progress note. Any information you add to the note -- such as medications, vital sign results or lab results -- will automatically update the entire chart, all from the note.
It provides a dashboard that lets you view all critical information -- including messages, incoming results, and a daily patient schedule -- in one place. In addition, a review bin provides at-a-glance viewing of notes, documents and lab results. Physicians also are able to quickly see overdue orders and track each order by patient, status and expected time for a result to return.
Medisoft Clinical allows you to access important information on your practice, such as:
- Web-based access to hundreds of disease and medication protocols
- A broad range of progress note templates covering both primary care and specialty topics
- Guidelines for diagnosis and treatment
- Health maintenance protocols based on age, sex, disease, medications, or other conditions specific to the patient
EMR systems feature electronic prescribing, which improves patient safety and speeds new prescription and refill workflow.
- Analyze the note with a sophisticated coding advisor for Evaluation and Management (E&M) codes using both the 1995 and 1997 CMS Documentation Guidelines to optimize coding based on documentation.
- Load transcribed text and populate the entire patient chart, including the problem list, medication list, medical histories and vital signs. Partially dictate a visit and have the transcribed text automatically go to the correct place in the note.
- Import and export chart summary data using CCD or CCR formats. Communicate with other practices’ EMR vendors or with the patient’s personal health record (PHR).
- When importing data, choose which chart sections to update while still keeping an entire copy of the imported document.
- Customize chart viewing by physician to allow provider (and specialty) specific views for charts, chart summaries and flow charts.